1. I would like to post an ad. How do I start? back
To start posting ads, you will need create an account. The Email you entered during registration will need to be verified. During verification we will send you a verification code, which you need to paste to the presented form or simply click the link from your Email. Once your Email is verified, you may start posting ads. When you logged to the system, your name is displayed at the left corner of the top navigation bar.
2. I have created an account and asked to enter verification code. But I have not received an Email with verification code. back
Please make sure you have entered a correct and valid Email address. Logon to the board with the Email address and password you registered and click register/update . If your Email Address is incorrect, then make necessary changes and click "Update Account". The verification code will be resend to the new address you specified. Please note: The verification code is resend only if you changed an Email Address. If you specified the correct address but for some reason the Email did not reach you, simply logon and click "resend verif. code" link on verification form.
3. I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under. back
If you cannot find appropriate category to post your ad under, please let us know and we will create new category if it does not contradict with our policies.
4. I have posted my ad under wrong category by mistake. Can I change category? back
Ad can be moved into a different category by site administrator. Please let us know if your would like to move your ad.
5. I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it? back
Yes, you can change the image. If you have not submitted the ad yet, then on the final ad submission form click "Remove" below the picture thumbnail and then click "Ad Images". If you have submitted the ad, you can still change the image. Open your ad in full view and within the "Status" area at the bottom click "Images" link. You will be directed to the image replacement/addition page.
6. I have posted my add, but I do not see it listed. back
This board is moderated. Every ad posted, needs to be approved before posting in public areas. Once your ad has been approved and posted, you will receive an additional Email notification.
7. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it? back
If you forgot your password, we will send you a temporary replacement password. Click "I forgot my password" at the logon page, enter the email, which your registered at our board and click "Email My Password". Check your Email for the temporary password we sent you. Once logon to your account with a new password, make sure to change it by clicking "Update Account" link at the top navigation bar.
8. Can I change my Email, password or name? back
You may change your profile information at any time. However if you change your Email, we will need to verify it. The procedure is the same as when you first registered.
9. I wonder if my Email will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam. back
You Email address will NOT be sold or passed to any lists. If you choose to participate in our list, you may occasionally receive Emails concerning changes in our policies, upgrades or information concerning your account.
10. Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content? back